CNBT Connect - City National's Mobile App that will enable you to:
- Transfer Funds
- Review Account Activity and Account Balance
- Secure Messaging with City National Bank of Taylor
- Manage Account Alerts
To Enroll in and Activate the Mobile App and Mobile Remote Deposit, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to internet banking on a computer and click on the "Mobile" Link located on the left navigational bar at the bottom of the screen.
2. On "Mobile Enrollment" Tab, click on the box that says "Yes, enable my User ID and Password on my Mobile Device" and click the "Submit" Button at the bottom of the page.
3. Click on the "Mobile Authorizations" Tab and enter a 4 digit Mobile Authorization code and click on the "Submit" key at the bottom of the page. The Mobile Authorization code will be necessary to approve funds transfer requests performed through the mobile App.
4. Click on the "Mobile Check Deposit" Link on the left navigational bar. Review and agree to the disclosures by clicking on the box associated with the disclosures. Once a check mark has been placed in the box agreeing to the disclosures, click on "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
5. Download the App from the Apple Store for the Iphone or Google Store for the Android App.
6. Log into internet banking through the App using your internet banking login credentials.