Earn 0.05% APY* on our NetAdvantage Account. No minimum balance. No monthly service charge.
- Minimum deposit of $100.00 required to open account
- No monthly minimum balance to maintain
- No monthly service charge
- Free ATMs with all required activity with the exception of Direct Deposit (Maximum $10 ATM fee refunds per statement cycle)
- There are no transaction limitations on this account
Minimum monthly qualification cycle activity required:
- Have (4) Visa debit card POS (Point of Sale) transactions (excluding ATM transactions) post and clear
- Receive monthly statement electronically
- Have a valid email address on file
- Have direct deposit of payroll or government benefit, post and clear
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Available to personal accounts only. Required monthly activity will be considered during each qualification cycle. The qualification cycle runs from the first day of each month through the last day of each month. Only debit card transactions that are posted and cleared transactions during the qualification cycle will be considered for the monthly required activity. A reduced interest rate will be paid on the account if the minimum monthly activity is not performed (See Rate Information) and after 3 consecutive months the account will be converted to a Free Checking with electronic statement delivery.
- Rate Information
The interest rate and annual percentage yield on your account is 0.05% Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
Determination of Rate
- At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account
Frequency of Rate Changes
- We may change the interest rate on your account at any time
Limitations on Rate Changes
- There are no maximum or minimum interest rate limits for this account
- 0.01% APY* will be paid on balances each month the minimum monthly activity is not met
Compounding and Crediting
Interest is compounded and credited to your account monthly. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not be paid the accrued interest.
Balance Computation Method
We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. The daily balance that we use when calculating interest is the collected balance. That means we only include those funds for which we have actually received payment when we determine the balance on which interest is paid.
Accrual On NonCash Deposits
Interest begins to accrue no later than the day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks).
* Annual Percentage Yield